| good things |
In every conceivable manner, the family is link to our past, bridge to our future. Alex Haley |
| good things |
A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on. Carl Sandburg |
| good things |
Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family:
Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one. Jane Howard |
| good things |
If you as parents cut corners, your children will too. If you lie, they will too. If you spend all your money on yourselves and tithe no portion of it for charities, colleges, churches, synagogues, and civic causes, your children won't either. And if parents snicker at racial and gender jokes, another generation will pass on the poison adults still have not had the courage to snuff out. Marian Wright Edelman |
| good things |
To nourish children and raise them against odds is in any time, any place, more valuable than to fix bolts in cars or design nuclear weapons. Marilyn French |
|
| Wednesday, May 7, 2008 |
| new house!! |
FINALLY! I have pictures of our house! :) Here they are! (I had to take them from my phone becase I lost the cord to charge my camera in the house somewhere in the move. When I find it I can take better ones and replace them....sorry!)
View of the South  View looking North
 Playroom  Open Floorplan  Marcus' room  Mommyworld--unfinished...with stuff strewn everywhere. haha. oops  Master bathroom (big bath tub! heck yes!)  Master Bedroom  Living Room |
posted by The Jensons @ 10:02 PM  |
|
| 3 Comments: |
-
Oh my!! It's so pretty!! I LOVE it!!!
-
Melanie I LOVE it! Your new house is so so beautiful! I love all your furniture and everything!!! I am so happy for you! I hope all is going well, bein a mom and all! Isn't it great!! -jess
-
Melanie, I bet you're so happy to be all settled in. Your home is beautiful!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: The Jensons
Home: Lehi, Utah, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| our friend's blogs |
http://thefooteclan.blogspot.com/ kleinerfamily.blogspot.com www.heathersendeavors.blogspot.com lucidsramblings.blogspot.com www.livelylowes.blogspot.com orrcorner.blogspot.com www.blaahblog.blogspot.com courtandkate.blogspot.com
www.eternallyrichards.blogspot.com
|
|
Oh my!! It's so pretty!! I LOVE it!!!